Hi. I’m Michelle.
I help experts, entrepreneurs and small businesses (like you) get massive visibility and become known as the go-to expert in your space so clients and opportunities come to you.
Maybe you’re here because you are good at what you do, but you’re frustrated because you feel like you’re constantly trying to ‘get clients’ (and you’d much rather focus on what YOU do best).
Maybe you’re here because you want to be a well-known expert, but you haven’t quite gotten the visibility you want (yet).
Maybe you’re here because you’re really good at what you do, but feel like the best kept secret around and you don’t know how to get visibility for your business (yet).
Who I help
I help experts and small businesses get massive visibility to stand out and become known as the go-to expert in their space.
My clients are PROs. They are really good at what they do – but the problem is that there are hundreds, thousands, sometimes even tens of thousands of people who do exactly what they do.
My clients work with me because they feel lost in the crowd and they want to stand out (without marketing that is pushy or ‘in your face’). They want an automated, reliable Client Creation System.
And that’s exactly what I do.
I help clients create a customized Client Creation System to reliably and consistently bring new clients to your door.
And that’s when your business becomes fun.
- Marketing will never work for you if you try to follow someone else’s playbook.
- Dark chocolate is the best food ever. (Don’t even try to argue this one with me.)
- Your story is your secret weapon. Use it wisely.
- The secret to amazing marketing is FOCUS.
- There is no magical marketing tactic that is guaranteed to work.
- When you copy others, you blend into the crowd.
- It takes tremendous bravery to come out as an expert. The payoff is worth it.
- Mindset and tenacity trumps skillset and talent. Every time.
- Marketing without a funnel is like building your home on a sandy beach… you’re starting over every single day.
Borrow My Brain
What would your business be like if you knew EXACTLY what to do to become known as an expert, have clients chasing YOU and a simple plan to make your monthly income goal?
Each month, I open my calendar for a limited number of 30-minute complimentary Business Breakthrough Strategy Sessions (worth over $400). YOU COULD BE NEXT!
Click here for your chance to be selected for this valuable (and FREE) Business Breakthrough Strategy Session.
If you’re hand-selected for a Business Breakthrough Strategy Session with me, you will walk away with clarity on the one big issue that you’re struggling with in your business right now and why working with me will be faster, easier and eliminate the costly trial and error of trying to build your business alone.
The Fun Stuff
I was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. And yes… it can be pretty gray + rainy around here at times but hey, I’m used to it!
I met my husband, Jason, on Match.com and from the day we met in-person to the day we married was exactly nine months (no, I was not pregnant). My step-daughter, Joanna was in our wedding and made me cry (in a good way) with her four-year-old enthusiasm for me.
Fast-forward to today – Jason and I have added another two kids to our family, Gabriella and Mason. Juggling three kids, two businesses, Jason’s job, our home, gymnastics, swim lessons, soccer practice, dance recitals and everything else that goes into our life is CRAZY at times. But, I wouldn’t have it any other way (except, perhaps, sleeping in on Saturdays once in a while… I kinda miss that).
Last fun fact: I do NOT actually go around introducing myself as Michelle L Evans in real life… I had to include the “L” when I started my business because someone else owns MichelleEvans.com and they wanted $8,000 for the domain (what?!?). Instead, I saved myself $7,990.01 and just added the L, paying $9.99 instead (take that, domain squatter!).
The Official Bio
Michelle L Evans walked away from doing marketing strategy at Microsoft in 2012 after a successful 16-year corporate career spanning many industries. Now she shows experts, solopreneurs and entrepreneurs how to transform their business into a 24/7 client creating dynamo using the unsexy (yet hypnotically irresistible) power of strategic marketing funnels. Her clients don’t have time or money to waste on fluffy hope-and-prayer marketing. Michelle shows her clients how to finally get a strategic marketing funnel in place to bring in more paying clients consistently and automatically.
When she’s not working on her business, you can usually find her in the car taking one of her three kids to some sort of activity or at home drinking a glass of wine with her handsome and talented photographer/systems engineer/baker husband (his chocolate truffles + lava cakes are a-mazing). Check out her best tips on adventures in becoming a well-known expert, marketing hacks and more at MichelleLEvans.com.
Still Want More?
(I’ve shared some juicy nuggets in around the web!)
Below are links to my my latest press (including interviews and features).
- Guest post on Freelancers Union Community Blog
- Feature story on #100StoriesWorthTelling with Nikki Groom
- Interview on Discover Your Talent, Do What You Love with Don Hutcheson
- Interview on Women with Balls in the Air with Casey DeStefano
- Guest post on Freelancers Union Community Blog
- Interview on Planning Your Leap with Melin Isa
- Interview on Aim A Little Higher with Kamal Hyman
- Interview on Smashing the Plateau with David Shriner-Cahn
- Interview on Digital Marketing Radio with David Bain
- Interview on NSFW podcast with Laura Yamin
- Interview on This Moved Me with Sally Koering Zimney
- Interview on Join Up Dots with David Ralph
- Interview on Money For Lunch with Bert Martinez
- Interview on Rules of Success podcast with Bryce Prescott
- Guest post on Huffington Post
- Guest post on growmap
- Interview on the Biz Women Rock podcast with Katie Krimitsos
- Guest post on Duct Tape Marketing
- Guest post on Mirasee (formally Firepole Marketing)
- Interview on Unemployable Woman with Miki Strong
- Guest post on YFS Magazine
- Post for Marketing Moxie Podcast with Maggie Patterson
- Interview on CLIQUE podcast with Tena Pettis
- Interview on Lady Biz Radio with Jessica Kupferman
- Interview on The Career Farm with Jane Barrett
- Interview on Live Your Life Now with Liz Brazier
- Interview on A Better Life with Rachel Rofé
- Interview on Dream Corner with Viv Oyolu
- Interview on The Starters Club with Erin Smith
- Interview on So You Wanna Sell On eBay with Ron & Ali
- Guest post on Brazen Careerist with LinkedIn Headline Hacks
- Guest post on Brazen Careerist on starting a mastermind
And, click here to join Michelle’s free Facebook community for experts, solopreneurs and entrepreneurs who want to find out what’s working and what’s not in marketing and building a business.